25 Apr 2011

Country life

This last Winter was perhaps the worst and longest I can remember. It really drained you on all energy and made you doubt Spring would ever return.

But it did return and I rejoice! I'm off to the countryside for five days and bring with me tons of sewing - Regency stays, Regency shift, bonnet - oh my... I should get something done, at least! But more about that upon my return.

Anyway, this is how I imagine The Countryside(TM) at the moment:Elias Martin, Landscape with a lake. Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your holiday and bring back lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your're lucky to have the seasons, though. Here it's either hot or very warm all year round. I love the cold so I really appreciate a cold day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valuable info. Lucky me I found your web site by accident, and I am shocked why this accident didn't happened earlier! I bookmarked it. national archives civil war records

    ReplyDelete