18 Nov 2011

What I wore, and more

Oh dear, almost a week has passed since the event at Kristinehov last weekend.

It was great. Food, ale, more ale and general merry-maiking. What more would you wish for?

Isis and her beau were there, Monsieur J and M:lle Wermland likewise. And many, many more of course. It was great to see you all.

Now, I'm all for"pics or it didn't happen"... Unfortunately, I still haven't got a pocket-sized camera to bring to events like this and my phone takes the worst pictures. I bugged my husband to take pictures when I was going but he couldn't find the flash. Yeah.

But M:lle Caroline E kindly allowed me to use a few of her pictures from the evening. Thank you, dearest.

Not a dull moment!
That is me, with the huge cap (and lots of false hair!). I had a blue petticoat, which you can catch a glimpse of, and a white silk kerchief. That was it! Simple, simple, but that was the point.
You see my step-daughter Ellinor (when will you update your blog?) in the foreground. This was after her hair and cap fell off...

She looked like this earlier. It was I who did her hair (a lot of false hair there too) so I'm to blame for the failure :(

In short: it was a lovely evening and I can't wait until the 12th night ball which is the next scheduled event. I'm working on my ensemble for that already, but more about that later...

2 comments:

  1. Oh fun! I love both of your outfits, though the caps are scaring me just a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I don't want to scare you! How so? Thanks, though :D

    ReplyDelete