31 Jan 2014

Meet my friend!

Althoug I hadn´t planned to actively updtae this blog much, I felt I had to stop by and give a shout-out to my very, very talented friend miss E. who just launched her own blog (waaay overdue, if you ask me ;) ).

This young lady is crazy talented and I'm lucky anough to know her in person since we frequent the same historical events here in Sweden. I have repeatedly used her photos from events in my blog posts since she's very active with the camera, which I'm grateful for!

Here is a picture I took of her and our mutual friend miss G. at the grand Oscarian ball here in Stockholm last week,

but if you head over to Anno 1776 you'll see more and better pictures from this fantastic event (and yours truly will be present in one of them, although from the back!), not least of this young lady's fantastic version of a very famous Worth gown.

Have fun!

1 comment: