29 Sept 2009

'tis all a matter of priorities...

Yeah. I could, theoretically...

...talk about the joy that was the 1809 ball and even upload the only decent picture I took, or...

...show off my - finally - finished shift, or...

...my (zomg!) new pair of stays that I actually like, or...

...describe the ruthless butchering of the wretched IKEA robe that is in the process of becoming a pet-en-l'air...

I could do all that, as a matter of fact...



...but all I really want to do is lolPitts!
(With a humble dedication to Elyse)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I really think this can become the new Internet craze! Someone, maybe me, should register lolpitt.com before it's too late.

But until then: send all your lolpitts to me and wish for my speedy recovery from the trauma that is Post-Vacation Insanity-Blues (PVIB).

3 comments:

  1. Speaking of IKEA, their window sheers for $9.99 (two per pack) are yes... a poly cotton mix, HOWEVER.. for $9.99 you get TONS of sheer lovely fabric that dyes like a dream. They come in red, off-white and black. Just a tip... makes for a perfect Regency 'muslin' sheer gown comme les merveilleuses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - you and your sillies!

    But, really, show us the costuming goodness!

    ReplyDelete